[pmwiki-users] No border on a table

Rob Fisher Rob at robfisher.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 05:35:42 CDT 2005

Is there a method within PmWiki to turn off the border on a table?  I have
tried setting border=0 but this has no effect.  I also endevoured to make
bordercolor=white (the background colour of my page) but this too had no
effect.

Am I missing something?

Perhaps there is a better way to achieve the end result that I am
seeking...

I want to put my text into 2 columns to improve the readability of the
large text blocks, but dislike the borders being visible when I use tables.

Thanks for advice.

Rob

Site @ www.robfisher.info/Wolf

Skin = Simple (with a few small changes!)