[pmwiki-users] save problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 14 16:58:38 CDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 05:32:59PM -0400, Michael.R.Doughty at frb.gov wrote:
> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote on 09/14/2005 05:17:06 PM:
>
> > Well, let's see if we can figure out what is happening.
> >     b.  the value of the "session.save_handler" option
> files
> >     c.  the value of the "session.save_path" option
> no value
>
> I take it the answer to "c" is not good?

No, the answer to 'c' (and 'b') is actually normal, so that
doesn't seem to be the problem.  Other people have had similar
symptoms to yours and the problem has often been traced to
PHP's session handling, but based on what you're reporting that
doesn't seem to be the case here.

I'll have to think on it a bit more.  Anyone else on the list
have a similar tale to tell and what they might've done to fix
it...?