[pmwiki-users] Richedit . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:35:03 CDT 2005

You don't need to. If there is not a leading slash, then PHP will start
looking in the current directory. I just went throughout the code and
fixed all those includes. It works--almost (see below)

include_once("/cookbook/richedit/file.php"); # Looks from a root path
include_once("richedit/file.php"); # Starts in the scripts CWD.

Now that I have things working (I think), I am having the wiki text
appear in the edit window--converted to HTML instead of in standard Wiki
style.

I assume there's a "activate the WYSIWYG" step missing.

Ben