[pmwiki-users] problem with searchterms script

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 15 09:47:28 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 02:21:09PM +0000, Karl Loncarek wrote:
> Hi,
> Following error message occurs:
>
> Warning: Unknown modifier '|' in d:\Prog\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\pmwiki
> \pmwiki.php on line 1000
>
> I could find the script searchterms (Cookbook/Searchterms) as source, and
> i think it this line that is causing this problem:

Actually, the problem is that the words array can contain characters
that are treated as part of the regular expression.  In this case,
a '/' in the search words is prematurely ending the pattern.

I've now updated the searchterms.php recipe in the cookbook -- try
the new one and see if it solves the problem.