[pmwiki-users] Re: Invalid attachment links

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 17 15:23:54 CDT 2005

On 9/16/05, Keith Constable <kccricket at gmail.com> wrote:
> Keith Constable <kccricket <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > I just recently installed PmWiki v2.0.6 for the first time.  I seem to have an
> > issue where any files I upload and then reference to with an Attach: gives me a
> > broken hyperlink/imagelink.
> >

> Heheheeh.  Never mind.  I'm just a bit slow.
>
> $UploadUrlFmt

I've notice before that it seems like that one should be in
sample-config.php, as in

##  $ScriptUrl is your preferred URL for accessing wiki pages
##  $PubDirUrl is the URL for the pub directory.
##  $UploadUrlFmt is the URL for the uploads directory.
# $ScriptUrl = 'http://www.mydomain.com/path/to/pmwiki.php';
# $PubDirUrl = 'http://www.mydomain.com/path/to/pub';
# $UploadUrlFmt = 'http://www.mydomain.com/path/to/uploads';

Hagan