[pmwiki-users] How to Sort Main.AllRecentChanges by date ?

Elbert Kurnianta ecguy at gmx.de
Sun Sep 18 21:39:26 CDT 2005

Greetings,

First of all, thank you to Pm that have provided us with a very good Wiki
software to use. I have a question regarding Main.AllRecentChanges. I've set
up a wiki at

http://wwwstud.ira.uka.de/~s_kurnia/merantauwiki

and I'd like to use the AllRecentChanges script to control edited pages to
prevent abuse on the website, but it seems that the changes listed in
Main.AllRecentChanges page on my site is randomly sorted, which makes it
very difficult for us to review changes done on my site. The
AllRecentChanges page can be seen
here:

http://wwwstud.ira.uka.de/~s_kurnia/merantauwiki/index.php?n=Main.AllRecentChanges

Is there any way I could sort the changes by date and put the changes
descendally, with the newest changes put on the 1st line? I've seen it done
in PmWiki.org, and I really hope that it could be implemented in my wiki as
well.

Thx a lot for your time,

sincerly yours,

Elbert C. Kurnianta