[pmwiki-users] $LogoutCookies examples

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Sep 18 23:26:56 CDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 08:58:25PM +0000, Karl Loncarek wrote:
> Hi,
> does anyone know how to set LogoutCookies?
> Or at lest what is the default setting?

$LogoutCookies is an array of cookie names to be
removed when ?action=logout is invoked (as mentioned in
tioned in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BasicVariables#LogoutCookies :-).

Its default setting is an empty array, although scripts/author.php
adds the "author" cookie into that array and scripts/prefs.php adds
the "setprefs" cookie into the array.  Other scripts and recipes
can set their own values into $LogoutCookies, usually by
something like

    $LogoutCookies[] = 'cookiename';

For example, I should probably update the SkinChange recipe to have

    $LogoutCookies[] = 'skin';