[pmwiki-users] Re: PageList Templates Recipe

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Mon Sep 19 09:54:45 CDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 06:07:36PM -0400, Martin Fick wrote:
> I have created a recipe that allows authors to define the
> layout of a pagelists output using a wiki page template.
>
> The recipe is at: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageListTemplates

I have an update to this recipe which allows page stats
such as author, timestamp... (any attribute returned by
ReadPage) to be displayed.   I was wondering if any ot that
data would be sensitive and should not be allowed to be
printed in a pagelist.  If so, would the MakePageList only
return authorized data anyway?

-Martin