[pmwiki-users] Customizing the look for PageTableOfContents

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Sep 19 16:37:13 CDT 2005

On Monday, 19 September 2005 8:25 PM, Robert Riebisch <rr at bttr-software.de> wrote:
>John Rankin wrote:
>> Try adding the following line to your local/config.php file:
>>
>> $HTMLStylesFmt['tocborder'] = "
>> .toc { border: 1px dotted; padding: 2px; background: #ffc;
>}";
>
>I think, we're on the right way :-), but is it possible to make the TOC
>smaller? Currently it takes up the whole page's width. see
>http://wiki.bttr-software.de/Links/Links

Try setting

    $TocFloat = true;

in config.php /before/ you include the table of contents script.

You may then need to redefine the styling, which is in the
$HTMLStylesFmt['tocf'] variable. Look at how this is defined
in the script and set your own values in config.php /after/
you include the table of contents script.
--
JR