[pmwiki-users] Uploads

Charlie Whitaker charlie.whitaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:45:59 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've just installed pmwiki at www.whitaker-callaway.co.uk.

There's a problem with uploads: the behaviour is this:

- Clicking on the 'Upload' button returns either a blank page or a 500
Server Internal Error.
- Editing a page to include an entry in the Attach:file_name.jpg
format brings up a password entry field; entering the correct password
brings up the password entry field again.
- Even if file_name.jpg is moved to the uploads folder with ftp, it is
not displayed.

?action=phpinfo says file uploads are allowed.

I have an uploads folder with 777 permissions set.

I have included what I think are the correct variables in my
../local/config.php file (and tried several combinations following
suggestions by pm: the undesired behaviour remains consistent
throughout ...)

Regards,

Charlie