[pmwiki-users] Offline editing

mast at ssl.co.uk mast at ssl.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 12:18:11 CDT 2005

Is anyone else in the situation I am where it would be very convenient
to update wiki pages using a laptop when not online to the "live"
wiki?

I can run a copy of the wiki on my laptop and carry out updates. I
imagine I could use rsync to update the "live" wiki from my offline
copy. Rsync could be invoked such that it didn't overwrite any pages
that had been changed on the "live" wiki. I'd need to sort out any
conflicts by hand.

There might be a better approach. Has anyone any experience of working
in this way?

Mike Stapleton