[pmwiki-users] off-line reading

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Thu Sep 22 14:07:29 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 02:43:10PM +0200, Christophe David wrote:
>

>>Are there ways to use PmWiki on  machines that do not have a full web
>>server and PHP installed ?  What is the bare minimum required to use
>>PmWiki on a stand-alone portable PC running Windows ?
>>

>See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Standalone
>
>Pm

Pm,
This is so helpful.  I did not know that you had completed the work on
this idea.  It is great to have a copy of PmWiki running on my usb
drive.  I've integrated my FGS code with it and it is working as
expected.  I've got a few bugs in the FGS code that I can now
work on locally and that will help a bunch.  Again, thanks for
the exceptional software and your very creative use of PHP and
related resources.  When I have FGS working correctly, I'll
update the cookbook for it.

/JF