[pmwiki-users] Line Break GUI button or Custom Style Needed

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Sep 30 23:06:45 CDT 2005

Thank you. Life is sweet with all your tools :-)

No one uses software here that introduces breaks so it's rarely an
issue.
I don't think there is every condition we would *not* want them. If
we do get them, it's more intuitive for them to see line breaks they
don't want, and then remove them...(as when pasting emails from users
using Microsoft Entourage or Outlook which introduces line breaks)

  $HTMLPNewline = '<br />';

it is...

I will be sure to look into Cookbooks ("cum documentation")
in the future...

skts