[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF 2.0.4 released

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Apr 2 23:40:59 CDT 2006

I discovered that the whitespace markup introduced in
PmWiki 2.1 caused existing pages with start of line
whitespace to break in PDF. This release patches the
problem and I strongly recommend that people upgrade.
It's at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishPDF

I plan to make the code more robust so that this
kind of PmWiki change doesn't cause things to break,
but wanted to get a patch out ASAP.

This release incorporates the suggestion that "Email me"
--> "Email" and "I'll wait" --> "Download" on the
Wikipublisher publish screen. For an example see:
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=ReleaseLog.20060403?action=print&ptype=print&format=makepdf

A fix for the hanging indent problem has been tested,
but not yet released. This is a PDF server-side issue.

Comments and suggestions welcome.
--
JR