[pmwiki-users] Authentication groups

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Mon Apr 3 00:41:15 CDT 2006

Hello,

as for the groups, and general information about passwords see:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Passwords
(and http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin)

And for the second question: If your password doesn't match the
requested rights "Name/password not recognized" will be returned.

This is localizable as in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Internationalizations and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Localization/Localization (just as a starting
point). If you need to localize that, ask again. :)

Best Regards,
Tom