[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog Preview

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:04:43 CDT 2006

If I knew what I was doing with regard to PmWiki a little better, then
yes, this would be possible.  KOB defines its own action to kick off
the blog posting code.  I don't know how to tell PmWiki that it is
also in "edit" mode and should use the PmWiki editor.  It annoys me
too.

I hope to have time to work on KOB sometime soon.

Your other question, about custom URLs should be a matter of updating
the regular expression used to process pages.  I'll try to make that
an easy customization.

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Ryan