[pmwiki-users] Help with FAST Membership recipe

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Apr 3 17:00:07 CDT 2006

Hi Allister!

Have been away from the computer over the weekend, and apologize for
not getting back to you earlier.

Unfortunately I don't have a solution for your problem.  I'm still
trying to get email verification really working properly with this
script, but am not there yet.  If you don't mind manually doing some
of the work, you could have them create the account but only add them
to a password group once the paypal is confirmed.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  If you do come up with a solution, let me know.  I'm interested
in something like this as well, and would like to add such a
capability to the recipe.