[pmwiki-users] Problems with WikiFarm and $DefaultPage

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 4 08:47:21 CDT 2006

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 03:16:49PM +0200, Torsten Gräßler wrote:
> > > I have set up a wiki farm with two wiki fields.
> > > In each field/local/config.php I have specified
> > > $DefaultGroup, $DefaultName and $DefaultPage:
> > > [...]
> > > But when I go to these fields without page parameter,
> > > I am on Main.HomePage!

> farm/local/farmconfig.php:
>     include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/totalcounter.php");

I think the totalcounter.php recipe calls ResolvePageName(),
which sets the pagename based on the current settings of
$DefaultGroup and $DefaultName.

You might want to call the local/config.php file directly
from the farmconfig.php -- place the following somewhere near
the top of the farmconfig.php file:

    include_once('local/config.php');

This will let the field's local settings occur before the
farm-wide settings.

>     [...]
>     XLPage('de', 'PmWikiDe.XLPage');
>     XLPage('de', 'PmWikiDe.XLPageCookbook');

Also, FWIW, you probably want these lines to go fairly
early in the farmconfig.php file.