[pmwiki-users] MailForm Errors

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Tue Apr 4 16:22:40 CDT 2006

> Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response:
> 550 5.7.1 <bcc.church.office at verizon.net>... we do not
> relay <think1blue at yahoo.com> in
> E:\BCC\BCC\pmwiki\cookbook\mailform.php on line 72
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
> already sent by (output started at
> E:\BCC\BCC\pmwiki\cookbook\mailform.php:72) in
> E:\BCC\BCC\pmwiki\cookbook\mailform.php on line 74
>
> My config.php has this code:
>
> include_once('cookbook/mailform.php');
> $MailFormAddresses['bcc'] =
> 'bcc.church.office at verizon.net';
> $MailFormDefaultSender =
> 'confidential at bethlehemcommunitychurch.com';

I think that this may be caused by your ISP's mail server thinking that
you are trying to use them as an unauthorized mail relay.

Looking at the error message I would guess that think1blue at yahoo.com is
a different domain to your ISP's mail server, so it thinks you are
trying to use it as a spam relay.

I think we need a bit more information:

Is the domain that you are trying to send email from registered with
your ISP?

Which SMTP server are you trying to send mail through?

Ian.