[pmwiki-users] Help! Performance problem after server move

Robin Hills robin at bitbybitsystems.ca
Wed Apr 5 11:00:35 CDT 2006

Since I started this thread, it would be nice if I could report a
specific resolution to the problem but I can't. We're now on a
completely different server running on Windows 2003. I have some issues
to look at but we've had 1400 visitors in ten hours and the lights are
still on so I'm in much better shape than I was. Except that I really
need some sleep and a day off.

I reported back to the previous host that it might be an issue related
to Apache. I doubt that I'll hear anything more about it.

Thanks for your help.

Rob