[pmwiki-users] Getting strange 403 errors

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Wed Apr 5 21:31:09 CDT 2006

On 4/6/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:

> In an existing group (where I have already been adding pages) some pages
> give me the following error when I click "Save" after doing the initial edit
> (i.e. create).
>
> Forbidden You don't have permission to access
> /pmwiki.php/Issue1/BottleCapLetters on this server.
>
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
> ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've just done a snot-load of investigating on what, precisely upsets it
because I discovered that if I just put "xx" as the page content, it allowed
me to save with no problems.  By slowly eliminating sections of the text I
was cutting and pasting into the page I discovered that the above error is
generated if your page contains the following string:

"curl "

Note that there has to be a space after the word.  If the word ends a line,
then it works fine.

HUH????  What is this all about???

--
Allister