[pmwiki-users] Is it possible to create and use page-scoped variables?

Octocias octocias at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:13:30 CDT 2006

Lets say I will refer to a particular URL many times in a wikiPage. If
possible, I'd like to declare a variable at the start of the page with a
string value equal to the URL. Subsequent to that, I can just use the
variable. Also, if the url changes, I can just change the variable at the
top of the page, rather than searching/replacing in the edit box.

--
Octocias
http://www.octocias.com