[pmwiki-users] Require Author broken?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:16:52 CDT 2006

I'm running 2.1.5.  Am not using any user-based authentication scheme - just
the default requirements for passwords in order to edit.

In Config.php, I have
         $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
as instructed on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RequireAuthor

But once logged in with an edit-enabling password, I can save changes
without entering an Author name.

I jumped from 2.0.12 to 2.1.3 and I can't swear that RequireAuthor worked
with that, since I'm so in hte habit of entering a name that I always do
except very rarely, as now, when I've just accidentally hit enter and had a
change actually be saved.