[pmwiki-users] Per Group Customizations problem

Gary Spivey gspivey at georgefox.edu
Sat Apr 8 15:58:36 CDT 2006

It appears that PerGroupCustomizations do not work for searches or
pagelist functions.

This is a problem for me as I set some authentication type variables
using PerGroupCustomizations. These work fine when the page is being
accessed directly, but when the pagelist routine bypasses it, users can
see all of the page titles that they are otherwise not authorized to
see.

As far as I can tell the group config file is only included once based
on the top level page? It seems as though it ought to be referenced at
least once whenever a Handle on any page in that group is referenced.

Any thoughts on the best way to do this?

-Gary