[pmwiki-users] \Skins (themes) ??

charles at bruen.org charles at bruen.org
Sun Apr 9 01:51:18 CDT 2006

I found the answer to this dilemma myself. i found that I had
inadvertently messed up my $linkPageCreateFmt line in the local/config.php
file. I had modified in the file to get rid of the question mark after new
links, but had replaced the \$LinkText with \Skins (themes). Returning
that to what was listed in the cookbook fixed the problem.

## Get rid of question mark on new page links
$LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='createlinktext'
href='\$PageUrl?action=edit'>\$LinkText</a>";

-- cabruen