[pmwiki-users] RecentChanges stopped logging. why?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Apr 10 06:59:23 CDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 08:39:25AM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Thank you very much.
> Actually the file was Main/AllRecentChanges that did stop.
> After linking to to Main/RecentChanges all was fine again to me, and I
> shortened the history manually.

Oh.  Starting with PmWiki 2.0 the AllRecentChanges is now
Site/AllRecentChanges instead of Main/AllRecentChanges.  If
you look at that page you'll probably see that it's been kept
up-to-date.  :-)

If you want the system to continue to update Main/AllRecentChanges,
set (in local/config.php):

    $Transition['mainrc'] = 1;

Pm