[pmwiki-users] Search and Replace?

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Tue Apr 11 11:48:49 CDT 2006

If you have shell access on the web server, perhaps you could write a script
to do it?

For future, it may be worth using the newest recipe in the cookbook,
FillTemplate, for avoiding problems such as these. You would put the email
address (and anything else that needs to be defined once and used in
multiple places) on a page and use a template to get its value and use it
wherever you need it.

Jayaram

  _____