[pmwiki-users] display in WikiForm

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Apr 11 17:26:44 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 11 April 2006 10:49 PM, malexism at free.fr <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
>John Rankin a écrit :
>> Download the latest...
>
>it counts !
>merci beaucoup.
>
>For displaying more freely the pages, do you think it's possible to play
>with the CSS ?
>
>marc

To a degree, yes, but this will always be limited, I think.

The other option which I have been thinking about, but not
found a tidy way to implement, is "display templates".
The code knows how to take apart the components that make
up a displayed page. So *in theory* we can define a template
that says "put these field values here" -- but I don't have
aready answer to how to do this right now.

--
JR