[pmwiki-users] Another recipe.. feedback before I publish?

Octocias octocias at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:06:05 CDT 2006

I have long wanted such a thing. Formatted exactly like this, too. I got the
idea from one of the many Wikis I installed and experimented with before
choosing PmWiki.

The goal was to be able to automate the formatting of a simple list of
Questions and Answer pairs. It takes the list and out of the list creates a
table of contents complete with bookmark links to each Question/Answer. The
FAQ data page itself contains properties to be used for displaying at
runtime.

Please take a look at it and give me feedback.

http://www.octocias.com/index.php?n=Main.DemoFAQ

regards,

--
Octocias