[pmwiki-users] Rename Main, HomePage, Site

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 12 11:18:53 CDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 06:14:17PM +0200, "Terje D. Sætervik" wrote:
> Hi, PmWiki community
>
> I'm new to PmWiki, that is, I've been browsing the _Documentation Index_
> a couple of hours. Now, it's time to ask for help.
>
> My e-mail reveals that I'm living in Norway. And as you may have
> guessed, I want to use norwegian words for Main, HomePage and Site.
>
> Is this possible? Where/how do I do it?

In the local/config.php:

    $DefaultGroup = "ABC";      # name of the default group (Main)
    $DefaultName = "XYZHome";   # name of the default page (HomePage)
    $SiteGroup = "OtherSite";   # name of Site group

Note that if you change the value of $SiteGroup it's a very good
idea to copy all of the Site.* pages into your new group, as many
of PmWiki's functions depend on having them available.  (Personally
I'd leave the Site group as "Site", as normal browsers and authors
rarely encounter the pages in that group.)