[pmwiki-users] Newbie non-developer with a couple of questions

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 15:48:56 CDT 2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2006, 9:03:26 PM, Seana wrote:
> - Do I have to enable HTML and javascript wiki-wide via the config file, or
> can I just enable it for INDIVIDUAL pages?

create a php file in the local/ folder with the name of your page,
including group, like MyGroup.MyPage.php, with content starting

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

and then your html enabling confuiguration.
It works the same as config.php, but only for this page.

> - Is there any way to LOCK an individual page in the wiki so that it cannot
> be edited?

In the wiki go to MyGroup.MyPage?action=attr
and set an edit password for the page.

Best,
 Hans