[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Greg scratch at linkline.com
Thu Apr 13 16:54:51 CDT 2006

Sorry, but this isn't going to work. Many of us just use our mail
program and hit reply to. It's not something that most of us are
going to remember. We might for a few days, but then two weeks from
now will forget. Good luck.

There needs to be a way to put this information in the headers that
the email program knows about. I don't know if it's possible now, but
if it's important get it implemented. Or have the email forwarded
strip the formatting.

I had to look in several menus to make this plain text. That shows
how often some of us use such features. I don't mean to be nasty,
just realistic.