[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Apr 14 10:39:40 CDT 2006

At 2006-04-14  04:22 PM +0100, Hans is rumored to have said:
>I also found out now that my email software, TheBat!, can handle html
>email in different ways, like displaying it as text, which makes it
>a lot more readable to me.

Eudora, which is free if you are willing to see a small ad, is very
configurable. I have it set to warn me when sending formatted mail
and it gives me the option to send formatted (html) only, plain text
only, or mixed (both). Formatted mail often makes digests completely
unreadable unless the listserv software strips the formatting.

This is neither fuel nor a match - just some extra info.  ;-)

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668