[pmwiki-users] Long Pagelist Problem

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Apr 17 11:06:01 CDT 2006

I am trying to build a page list of categories in my blog using a hacked
version of Bundle4Blog recipe.

This is my page list:

%right%<<|[[JournalCategories/Journal Categories]]|>>
!!Journal Pages about {$Name}
(:pagelist group=JournalPages link=Category.{$Name} list=journal
fmt=Journal.JournalListTemplates#Journal order=-ctime :)

Here is the format:

!!!fmt=#Journal
Includes whole pages, with titles as links to the pages, seperated by a
horizontal rule underneath each page's content. edit link at right.
comment link at right. creation date.
[@
[[#Journal]]
(:if auth edit:)
%rfloat%[[{=$FullName}?action=edit|[-edit-]]](:if:)
!!![[{=$FullName}|[+{=$Title}+]]]
(:include {=$FullName}:)

This works except that after a certain number of entries instead of
seeing the page title and text I get the page's file name instead. Like
this:

20020412

JournalPages.20020412

Here is an excerpt from one that works:

20020826

Anglesey

Holiday Yesterday we left the cottage about 9:30 and drove over to Anglesey.

This happens with all my Category page lists. The page works up to a
certain point then all entries after that just show the file name of the
  page.

I have checked file permissions, etc and these are OK. My category lists
are quite long, so I wonder if I am running into some sort of limit with
how many entries can be processed by the page list.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem?

Ian.