[pmwiki-users] $UploadDir on a per page basis?

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed Apr 19 09:15:42 CDT 2006

I'm experimenting with this also, and used the $UploadPrefixFmt =
'/$Group/$Name'; approach.

I hit a problem, though, that I'm trying to better define. A page with
Attach:file.txt   worked correctly in terms of getting the file uploaded
an into the page-specific subdirectory of the group directory, BUT
afterwards failed to recognize that the file had been uploaded, and
stayed in the "ready-to-upload" state.  Has anyone seen that or resolved
the issue?

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151