[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher-2.0.5 release

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Apr 19 19:41:22 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 19 April 2006 6:54 PM, francois <francois.lagarde at gmail.com> wrote:
>John Rankin <john.rankin <at> affinity.co.nz> writes:
>
>Hello,
>
>Thank you for your suggestion.
>I found the extension which was causing my problem. If I disable
>my sectionedit (version 2.0.3) it works fine.
>I use the skin netstream.

I would guess that sectionedit is inserting its html code in such a
way that the !!# start of line markup is no longer being recognised
as start of line markup. The page's html should show what is going on
and may give a clue how to fix it. I know that pmwiki recently changed
the handling of vspace after headings and wonder if perhaps this may
perhaps have caused a problem.

Could you extract the relevant html from the page source and post it?

--
JR