[pmwiki-users] Something's wrong with extended markup and pagelist

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Apr 19 19:52:35 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 19 April 2006 6:58 PM, Daniel Hofer <daho at borntofly.ch> wrote:
>Hallo
>
>I've just found a crazy problem.
>I often use (:pagelist frt=title...:)
>
>Then I installed extended markup receipt.
>After this the pagelist looked still ok, but if I edit a page and save
>it again, it shows up with its name instead of its title in the
>pagelist
>
>remark all extended markup lines in farmconfig.php, the pagelist is
>still wrong,
>but now if I edit and save a page again, it shows again the
>title.
>
>1.) where could the problem be here? Does have anybody an idea?

Try disabling the 'mac' markup extension:

$MarkupExtensions['mac'] = false;
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/extendmarkup.php");

This tinkers with page titles to support macronised vowel markup.
It may be that this isn't quite correct yet. A recent pmwiki change
broke this particular extension, but I thought I had fixed it...

If that's the one, we'll have a go at working out how to correct it.

>2.) why doesn't the (:pagelist:) refresh if I press F5? Is this normal
>like this?
>
>For me its no problem with the extended markups, because it was
>only a test.
>
>Ah, my farmconfig.php has the following entries for this receipt:
>-------------------------------------
>Markup("'~", "inline", "/'~(.*?)~'/", "<i>$1</i>");        # '~italic~'
>Markup("'*", "inline", "/'\\*(.*?)\\*'/", "<b>$1</b>");    # '*bold*'
>SDV($MarkupExtensionsFmt,
>    array("inote abbr `A `. `- `s `: `f -d ... aquo mac '/ '@ '; [^",
>    "q&a A; {|} =| {= revisions ^!! fig :: para lazyweb spaced squo
>links"));
>
>include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/extendmarkup.php");
>include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/break_page.php");
>$MarkupCss = false;

$MarkupCss is false by default. If you want to use a css file,
you need to set $MarkupCss = true; *before* including the
extendmarkup recipe.

--
JR