[pmwiki-users] Upload issue / question

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Apr 20 07:54:23 CDT 2006

Two observed behaviors that I'd like to confirm are expected:

1. Uploading to a group requires establishing the upload subdirectory
for a group (i.e., it won't be created automatically), but with
/$Fullname, the page-specific directory will be created automatically.
(I'd have liked the group directory to be created automatically, since
it otherwise requires administrator intervention any time someone
creates a group and wants to do an upload.)

2. The upload form has an active link to =edit= the page to which an
upload is being done, but not to =view= the page, which would be very
useful.

I'll be happy to update the documentation if I can confirm what is
expected.

Thanks.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151