[pmwiki-users] exectute function if category =XXXX

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Thu Apr 20 08:56:05 CDT 2006

hi list.
I would like to execute a funktion if a serten category appears in a
wikipage.  So if a user tags a page with category it ill the page
display in big letters without header and so one.

So I made the following:

*function* StylePresentation (){
	if (!$page['=action'] ['edit'])$PageTextStartFmt = "*\n*<div id='presentation'>*\n*";
	}
Markup('presentation','<fmt','/[[!Presentation]]/', "StylePresentation()");

but this mixes my page up. Could someone please give me a hand in this.
Thanks nos