[pmwiki-users] style question

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 12:51:41 CDT 2006

Thursday, April 20, 2006, 6:09:11 PM, Hans wrote:
> The following does not work and needs a blank line between text and
> %right%Author which will upset the effect.
> Is there a simple solution?

>>>bquote<<
> text text text text text
> text text text text text
> %right%Author
>>><<

I found one method to achieve the desired blockquote style:

In the page I can use

>>bquote<<
text text text text text
text text text text text
%qsource%source

>><<

and define in css
   span.qsource { float:right }

But it needs the extra blank line before the closing >><<,
in order for the source to stay in the styled bquote div.

Is there anything better? I like it to be as  simple as possible, so
an author does not need to think about special alignment settings.

Best,
 Hans