[pmwiki-users] wikiforms question

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Sat Apr 22 18:12:35 CDT 2006

(trying to take to heart the recent message on posting etiquette...)

John Rankin wrote:
> Does the GroupFooter code show up on none of the pages in the
> group or is it only on pages that are form based? For example,
> do you see the form link on the group's HomePage? I would
> expect to see at least this bit displayed:
> [[{$FullName}?action=upload | Click here]] to upload file to attach to

> this page.
No, I don't see anything at all.

> The edit form links use the GroupFooter, so I'm surprised you
> don't see it.
Uh-oh.  The group is "Contributions", and I put the following in
Contributions.GroupFooter:

[[{$FullName}?action=upload | Click here]] to upload file to attach to
this page.

(:if attachments:)
(:attachlist:)
(:if:)

> Is there a url one can look at, with action=diag enabled?
Unfortunately, our firewall doesn't allow external access.

Clayton Curtis