[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and PEAR DB

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 25 22:13:59 CDT 2006

On 4/25/06, Miller, Joshua <web at cityofelmira.net> wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure, other than looking at the code.  They can probably be
extracted from the source using PHP's "tokenizer" functions.

http://www.php.net/tokenizer

Is there a way to stop Pear DB from loading before PmWiki?  Why is it

Put another way; since Pear DB provides database abstraction for
Squirrelmail and it's not used by PmWiki it makes sense only to load
it when Squirrelmail pages are requested and avoid loading it when
PmWiki pages are requested (even if the conflict didn't exist).

Hagan