[pmwiki-users] attachlist bug or feature? (third posting)

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 26 16:53:23 CDT 2006

On 4/26/06, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:
> The list was silent on my first 2 attempts, so I will ask again. Can
> *anyone* can shed some light on this problem?
>
> The (:attachlist:) docs don't explain all of the options - at least
> not all in the same place. I believe the syntax is:
>
> (:attachlist [Name] [ext=xyz]:)
>
> where:
>
> [Name] is an optional group name to display attachments from another group
> [ext=xyz] is an optional extension to limit the types of attachments
> shown to those with the supplied extension
>
> However, the [Name] argument seems to be non-intuitive or broken.
>
> I have a wiki with per-page attachments specified by $UploadPrefixFmt
> = '/$FullName';  in config.php. I have 2 pages, each with a single

I wonder what would happen if you switched to

    $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';

for specifying per-page attachments.

<does some testing...>

It appears to be a bug.  Try attaching a file to a page with a name
that's not a wikiword and I think you'll see the behavior you expect
for that page, but not for pages with names that are wikiwords.

Hagan