[pmwiki-users] (No subject header)

stealth stealth at fireflyuk.net
Thu Apr 27 10:14:15 CDT 2006

My images are titled with dates, and I can get them to
display for today.
But if I don’t have an image for today, I want it to show
the last shown image, perhaps its yesterdays or last weeks.

Is there any way I can word this in pmwiki to work
  but
all I can manage to get is it displaying todays image.

Also is it possible to pull words out of the images as
titles?

If displaying just the image is inificient way of doing it.

Mayhaps I create a page list, and instead of it linking to
the image, every time you upload a image, it creates a page
with the image link on and a title for the page,

Say I have a create page and a upload file in the same
subition, as title and file.
So if I submit a title of Example and upload file
01012005.jpg it creates a page with the title of Example,
and this page displays the image 01012005.jpg but there is
stil no way to get page list to display the pages starting
from now going backwards is there?

Any help is apreciated

Thanks

Chris