[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar Question

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:10:29 CDT 2006

Is there a 'best practice' procedure established for creating "ACAL"
entries for recurring PmCalendar events?

I know I could edit a page anywhere on my wiki, and on it create a
list of links to calendar pages with names in the format
CalGroup/ACALMMDD, then follow the links and create the pages.  I
could also just work in the browser's address bar.  But has anyone
come up with a system that they find works particularly well?
Especially one that will be close to self-explanatory to non-technical
users?

Thanks for any thoughts,

Tegan