[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF Question.

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Sat Apr 29 19:00:38 CDT 2006

I've been having so much success with PmWiki that I've been thinking of
moving a lot of my writing from the various data formats its currently
in to PmWiki. One problem is that some of it currently renders to fairly
fancy PDF output.

I understand that I won't get the exact same look on a web page, but I
would very much like it if I could get the same look by publishing the
pages via the PublishPDF recipe.

The big thing that my text has that I'm not sure PublishPDF supports is
multi-column layout.

Here are two examples of the most complex layout I have to deal with. If
it is somehow possible to coerce PublishPDF to produce the same output,
I'd very much like to go that route.

http://www.sti.pooq.com/archive/temp/sample1.pdf
http://www.sti.pooq.com/archive/temp/sample2.pdf

So, does anyone know if this is possible?