[pmwiki-users] Looking for a recipe I can steal -- Create a page with no user interaction.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 3 11:02:17 CDT 2006

You're very welcome.  However, I'm thinking that perhaps the
AutoGroup functionality should be a standalone recipe that can
be easily combined with NewGroupBox.  There are probably cases
where someone would like the pages created automatically whenever
a new group is created even from things other than the NewGroupBox.