[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Marklets-0.9.1

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Thu Aug 3 23:21:30 CDT 2006

This is really great work, Ben. I'm now actually torn between using
this or ma.gnolia.com now :)

There's only two "buggy" things I'm seeing right now.

The first is that when I add a link in a category (e.g. Bookmarks/
Bookmarks-PmWiki) the location bar says vertigo25.com/
Bookmarks.Bookmarks after it's done saving it as opposed to
vertigo25.com/Bookmarks/Bookmarks-PmWiki (note lack of category and
dot rather than slash).

Also, I seem to be getting false "duplicates." I think this probably
has a higher priority than the other thing. It happens with every
mark I make after the first, and seems to happen no matter what
category I'm posting to or whether I use Hurry or Manual.

As for feature requests...

I'd love to actually be able to turn off marking things as duplicate
and add things to multiple categories at a time. I realize this might
be pretty dificult to do as an automated thing, but if it was
possible, it would seriously rock. Something where I could maybe make
a comma delimited list of the categories (e.g. "PmWiki, Wiki, CSS")
would be perfect. I guess this is basically re-inventing del.icio.us
and magnolia and the rest, though.

I'd also like to be able to output all bookmarks as one "Master
List" (i.e. having all bookmarks from all categories dumped onto one
page), although, I think this might actually be something I could do
from within PmWiki using includes.

Hmmmm.... I'm also wondering how I might be able to set up some kind
of RSS feed for these as well.

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/