[pmwiki-users] paging

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 4 04:22:33 CDT 2006

On 03/08/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> At one time there was the Cookbook.BreakPage recipe [1] -- but that was
> for a much earlier version of PmWiki so I don't know how well it works
> with 2.1.  Anyone know what happened to it?

> 1.  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BreakPage

It works fine with pmwiki 2.1

I have used it in conjunction with commentboxstyled.php to break the
displayed comments automatically into chunks of a certain number, i.e
commnetboxstyled will insert page_break markers after a number of
comments, and break_page.php will display the page broken into chunks,
with links to the other parts.

~Hans