[pmwiki-users] Looking for a recipe I can steal -- Create a page with no user interaction.

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 5 05:35:31 CDT 2006

I updated newgroupbox.php and added a new parameter autopages=
which will take a comma-seperated list of Template Pages.

Example:
(:newgroupbox base=HomePage
autopages=Templates.HomePage,Templates.Page1,Templates.GroupHeader :)
Entering "Name" will create new pages Name.HomePage, Name.Page1,
Name.GroupHeader and redirect to Name.HomePage.

The autogroup=true option will also stay available to use Template
Pages defined in $AutoGroupPagesFmt. But specifying
autopages=[Template Page List] will ignore parameters save=,
autogroup= and template=. It will save pages automatically.

If you use autogroup=true and not save=true, the Template Pages
defined in $AutoGroupPagesFmt will be created, but the form will
redirect to the default base page, or  a base=PageName specified, in
edit mode.

~Hans